We are seeking an enthusiastic Allied Health Assistant to join a dynamic, fast-growing team in Adelaide!
Accept Care’s vision is to improve the way Australians age and live with disabilities by empowering the individual and enabling them to remain living independently in their own home. Our team of allied health professionals are passionate, and genuinely care about our clients’ health and wellbeing. With a client-centred approach, we are committed to understanding our client’s unique needs and goals and work with them to reach them.
The Allied Health Assistant will assist in this by implementing in-home exercise programs for older adults/people with a disability as advised by the supervising physiotherapist. There may be scope to run exercise groups in a centre-based location in the future.
This position will start as casual, working a few hours a week, with the view to grow to full time if desired.
- Flexible hours (great for students)
- Multidisciplinary team
- Incredibly rewarding community-based role
- Excellent professional development and mentoring
- Collaborative work environment
- Cert IV in Allied Health Assistant or Cert IV in Fitness or Studying towards Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Exercise Science (or equivalent)
- Previous Experience in the teaching and supervision/monitoring of exercise programs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Current driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Triple COVID vaccinations & flu vaccination
- Current DCSI Screening in Aged Care, Working with Children and NDIS (Disability Services)
- Current National Police Clearance (less than 12 months old)
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you have any queries, please contact Kevin Littler, General manager Allied Health, for a confidential discussion on 0493 238 495.