At Accept Care, we take the business of caring about our clients very seriously.
We have a number of dedicated NDIS Support Coordinators to help you, our clients, to achieve your goals. They will take the time to get to know you so they can gain a thorough understanding of your individual needs.
So, what do NDIS Support Coordinators do?
- Assist you to maximise the full value of your NDIS plan, by making sure you know exactly what you are entitled to.
- Connect you with relevant support and services.
- Help you build your skills and support you in making informed choices to make the most of your funding – and gain control of your life.
- Take the stress out of managing your NDIS plan by working with you and helping you.
- Help you with funding. Our NDIS Support Coordinators and funding specialists – they will make sure you receive the funds needed to access the services you need to flourish and reach your full potential.
Why choose Accept Care for your NDIS support?
- Your choice is our priority. We will work with you to understand how your disability impacts on your life to help you get the support you need to achieve your goals.
- We are NDIS funding experts. We will work hard to make sure you can access the supports and services you need.
- You’ll speak to the same person, every time. Our small, dedicated team offers continuity of staff, and personalized services, tailored to you.
- We’re local and based right here in Adelaide. With offices in Lightsview and North Adelaide, we service all of metro Adelaide.
Meet some of our NDIS Support Coordinators
We had a chat with two of our wonderful NDIS Support Coordinators, to ask them about their background, their role at Accept Care and why they are so passionate about their careers in the disability sector.
Meet Virginia. Read about Virginia here.
Meet Rebecca. Read her story here.
If you are not sure where to start or would just like to speak to one of our friendly NDIS Support Coordinators to gain a better understanding of your options, please fill out our Contact Form available here – and we will be in touch to have a chat.
Or if you have any questions, please call on 08 8251 5186 to speak to one of our friendly care coordinators.